Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

That was funny

There's nothing more to say!

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Loved it!

I like good anime, but this basically summed up the generic stuff!

Apple vs Microsoft Apple vs Microsoft

Bias fool!

You bring up the BSOD, but fail to bring the Mac equivalent... the kernel panic.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Nice, but....

It should have been a one-hit-wonder.

Doodle. Doodle.

Unoriginal Idea

An unoriginal idea, but well executed, it's good. Just try to be more imaginative.

-Goku-vs-Vegeta- -Goku-vs-Vegeta-

That was...kinda' bad...

Next time have a plot, and DBZ-like dialog, also, sorry but be less lazy, make more sprites for when you don't have them for a part. Also, make the hitting more realistic, like leaning the right direction...and also some screen shacking effects would be nice.

-Love at First Sight- -Love at First Sight-

lamseph

Another reply to this guy.

I didn't see very much moping around, what video were you watching? It was just something pleasant to watch, jesus.

Also, what do you mean you prefer music that doesn't suck? You are most likely one of those people who listen to rap, and can't understand a subtle beet, ammiright?

Very good animation, if I do say so myself.

Moonlight Moonlight

Wow...

It really makes you think that death can happen to heroes, not all fate is in the hands of karma, or maybe it is?, after killing, instead of solving...it just makes me think if it is alright to kill anyone, even if they have polluted souls.

Super Smash Flash2 Teaser Super Smash Flash2 Teaser

This trailer's sprites are outdated, but what do I care?
Any way, the link in "gh3legend"'s message contains a lot of spoilers for this game.
And, NF, SSF2 DOES rule, but you are wrong with one thing...SSF2 does't make SSF look like crap, it does that itself.(although, I do appreciate how much effort Cleod put into the first SSF)

The Legend of Korah Ch 2 The Legend of Korah Ch 2

Wow

That is really good, I love the DBZ style action, and the DBZ music! This flash is fantastic, I like this MUCH better than the first episode.